04 August 2010

Updates

I know, I've been back over a week and haven't written about my trip. I've been so busy and haven't wanted to sit in front of the screen for very long. Those of you on Facebook have seen some of the photos (which I will link to here), but in an effort to prevent my brain from only thinking in 140 characters at a time, I decided I'm going to do a series of posts over the next couple of weeks. Stay tuned for the following


Portland trip: Waterfalls, Beer, Rose Gardens, Beer, Beer Fests, Beer, Saturday Market, Beer, A cool local band, Beer, Donuts, Beer.

Photography updates: I just finished a weekend long seminar/class with a professional photographer (Kyle Cassidy) who is a friend of a friend. I have some good ideas now and am going to try and keep up with it.

Boys: Yes, something may actually come from that whole dating for nerds thing. Too early to say much, but there's promise.

Lollapalooza: This coming weekend is Lollapalooza and I'm a team lead for the volunteer program this year, so I'll have all sorts of shenanigans to report.

I have joined the hoarde: I now have an android phone. Yes, hell froze over after the pig flew by.

Twitter: I've found my use for twitter. I think of it more as an electronic notebook of sorts. I used it in Portland as a way to keep track of the different beers I was trying and various other things of note so that I could go back and actually write about it later. It's much easier (and more environmentally friendly) than pulling out a pencil & paper.

No comments: