This guy has issues. Not something I'd be worked up about. Maybe he has too much time on his hands.
That’s right, that Yuletide cheer you’re spreading? What exactly do you think Yule is? It's the fucking Pagan celebration of solstice.
I don't care whose holiday it is. I'd celebrate Hannakah and Kwanza too if I got the day off.
I do love Christmas though. Sure it's overhyped and overcommercialized, but that doesn't mean our families can't still enjoy it. It's a day to spend with family and friends.
3 comments:
Right on - language a little harsh, but What the Fuck!
Have a Merry Christmas!
Dad
This guy has issues. Not something I'd be worked up about. Maybe he has too much time on his hands.
That’s right, that Yuletide cheer you’re spreading? What exactly do you think Yule is? It's the fucking Pagan celebration of solstice.
I don't care whose holiday it is. I'd celebrate Hannakah and Kwanza too if I got the day off.
I do love Christmas though. Sure it's overhyped and overcommercialized, but that doesn't mean our families can't still enjoy it. It's a day to spend with family and friends.
Now that I have caught my breath and retrieved myself from the floor....that was fucking hilarious, and deadly on point!
Post a Comment