So we started growing concerned about Annie early this week because she hadn't pooped since before her surgery (which was last Wednesday). Now, some of her medications were supposed to cause constipation, and she wasn't eating her normal amount of food yet anyway. So we let it go over the weekend. I decided tuesday that if she didn't poop by noon, I'd call the vet.
11:30am
Laura: has she pooped?
John: no - i thought she was going to - but she peed instead
Laura: i'll call the vet
2:30pm
John: i've got to run to the vets
Laura: ?????
John: to get Annie an enema kit
Laura: OH DEAR GOD
John: of all the nights to have to be really late home
Laura: i know, sorry
John: i can hear you laughing from here
Laura: laughing and crying
4pm
John: i just shot her full of poop juice
Laura: how did she take it?
John: like a man in the navy
Laura: how long till the fireworks begin?
John: 1hr
Laura: I’ sure it will be impressive
7 minutes later…
John: she just 'spoded
Laura: is it GROSS?
John: its fucked up
Laura: take a picture before you clean it up
John: i'm going to go and photograph "Nessie"
John: i had to buy lube for our baby's butt shot
I look at the picture…
Laura: oh MY GOD that's disgusting
John: call Dr. Post and tell her its twins!
Laura: you are going to clean it up right?
John: yes, as soon as the gremlins hatch
Laura: you have no idea how hard I'm laughing right now
John: you can almost smell the picture
Laura: if you ever wondered what 1 week's worth of used dog food, turkey and pie crust looks like....
John: its got HAIRS in it
Laura: that is the entire contents of her digestive tract
John: she's got her tail between her legs!
Laura: well sure... she's been violated
John: by Daddy!
01 December 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh my God! TMI. I knw I shouldn't look, but it was like a car wreck. i wanted to turn away but......
I knew I shouldn't have looked. That was really disgusting but totally funny. Poop is the funniest thing to me. I can't even say "poop" without laughing.
And I thought stool samples were bad!
We've had 3 dogs that have had all sorts of weird maladies, but we've never had to give an enema, yet!
I skipped the pic. I just had pasta with hot Italian sausage.
Sadie - poo poo. I still think that's funny. I call someone a "poo poo butt" when they do something stupid.
ZS: TOO Funny! Believe me, it looks more like refried beans gone horribly wrong than sausage.
Sadie: Poop is a weird word.
GWB: That's my thought exactly. I knew it'd be horrible, but I couldn't help but want to peek.
tshsmom: Annie has been through a lot of poking and prodding these past few weeks. It's almost as bad as having a sick kid. Or maybe worse, since you can explain to the kid what's happening..
Post a Comment