Needless to say, Chicago has been overrun with Blackhawks mania. I'm happy for the team, it's cool and fun. But it has gone too far.
The city has this habit of doing little things in public spaces to celebrate various things - like dyeing rivers and fountains green for St. Pat's day, or something.
This is the fountain in Daley Plaza:

Can someone tell me WHO thought this was a good idea? Pretty soon Daley Plaza will be overrun with crazy "Left Behind" rapture fanatics keeping watch for the plague of locusts.
7 comments:
I agree that this seemed like a bad idea. It looks like something out a (really really bad) horror movie.
I have images of going to a pet store and buying a bunch of grasshoppers and releasing them in the Plaza.....
photoshop is calling me...
And, I hope the Zombie March on June 5th goes through Daley Plaza, that would be awesome!!
LMAO!!!
This is truly hysterical.
~Melissa
Cool. Blood.
The tree lends a very nice contrast to the blood in the water.
Ewwww!!
I hope they put up a sign explaining why they did this.
Wonderful blog you've got here. Hope you don't mind I quoted you and linked from my latest post.
Post a Comment