We have been up in this area several times in the summer, but never in Winter - so it will be an adventure.
I have to say, I'm looking forward to a relatively stress-free Christmas. No schlepping to and from the boondocks, leaving our puppy to sit alone for 12 hours. This time it's just me, John, Annie (our puppy) my sister and my parents, some wine, and a fireplace.So have a great Christmas, Hannukah, Festivus, Kwaanza, Yule, what have you, and stay out of trouble...
12 comments:
Enjoy! I recommend doing some rafting on the Menomonee River in the springtime near Iron Mountain (Pierce Gorge, if I remember correctly). I think it's fairly close to where you guys are.
Oh yah, you half a great Christmas too, eh! There might even be a two digit heat wave up there for the weekend!
Cheers!
Yule Blessings to you and John!
Have a safe trip and enojy the time away.
~V
A peaceful, loving Christmas is all anyone could ask for. ENJOY!
Wishing you and your beloved ones the best!
Have fun relaxing! That is -- if you can after eating all that food your mom is bringing! :)
Have a great one John and Laura ... you deserve it! I'll tip a Guinness (or two) in your honor.
but it's so far North that they actually say "eh" and "yah".
So they talk like Minnesotans, huh? (Minnesotans talk like Canadians).
Have a good time. Go easy on local Packer fans though, as your team kills us this weekend.
Merry Christmas!
Happiest holidays to you guys and the pup!
It's 11:00 on Christmas eve, and I just dropped by to say... MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Thanks guys - it was fun. I hope all your holidays were great too!
Cillic: Yep, Iron Mountain was about 30 miles away or so. Next time maybe.
~R: Can you believe we ate it all?
ZS: It's all the Germanic/Norwegian blood that runs up there. I don't think they can help it, eh? My dad wanted to stop someone in a packers hat and chidingly ask them if last week's score was a mis-print, but he didn't want to start a fight.
Post a Comment