09 August 2005

It must be stopped

So we're getting ready to eat dinner, and unbeknownst to me I am whistling, as I tend to do. John stops, turns, and says "OH NOOO".

I was whistling that goddamned song from the creepy McDonaldcize commerical!
Someone please help me. I am not well. Not well at all.
John said he's considering divorce... :-P


On a happier note, we finally got our originals & negatives from our wedding photos. We just never got around to ordering any extra prints besides our album. So two years later, we have every photo they took, digital and large format negatives. Now we gotta figure out which ones we want printed.

2 comments:

The Zombieslayer said...

Okay, Laura. I'll sing another annoying song for you so you'd get that stuck in your head instead.

You spin me right round baby right round like a record player right round round round.

You spin me right round baby right round like a record player right round round round.


There, now you have that stuck in your head instead. Feel better now?

Laura said...

much. thanks