Imagine coming home from a long day at work to this gem of a question:
John: "What's creepier, a NAMBLA Christmas Card or a NAMBLA Valentine?"
After a few seconds of "whaaaaaaaa?" I reply, NAMBLA daycare... but that's just my sick sense of humor. I guess given those two choices, I would have to say Valentine, especially if you're under 16.
Thanks to South Park, I now know that NAMBLA is, the North American Man Boy Love Association - yes, it's a real organization promoting pedophilia.
Apparently he'd been talking to Donna about this Whitehouse.org article and it just cascaded from there... Such are the oddities of my life.
By the way - as far as political satire goes - it doesn't get much better than Whitehouse.org
Edited to add: So what do you think? Christmas or Valentine?
16 August 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
But it's hard to beat whitehouse.com!
I had a lesbian friend who was part of the group that protested against NAMBLA during the annual Gay Pride march in San Francisco. We'll just say I'm on her side on this issue. I hate them.
But I guess a Valentine's card would be worse. What a weird question to be asked though. :\
Well, yes, Whitehouse.com is a brilliant idea. I mean, it shows the truth of what our government is doing to us, right?
As for Whitehouse.gov - that's just a fucking horror show.
I've decided a NAMBLA wedding invitation is the worst.
Jason - Ha ha! I totally forgot about whitehouse.com. Funny thing is I opened up that site at work before to do a little research. Oops! :\
ZS, I just checked and it's no longer a porn site. A couple of years ago Z got a quick education in the difference between .gov and .com!
John, you ARE a sick fuck, but hilarious! BTW, a NAMBLA birth announcement would be even worse.
Post a Comment