05 August 2005

Thank his noodly appendage it's Friday

Well that was inspired guys. I have to say, I am totally uncreative when it comes to such things. Thank you for entertaining us (well, at least yourselves and me). I had no idea that was going to take off as it did - but some of that had me falling off my chair. See what you started Queenie?

I have today off! I realized I have vacation time to use before September. Our fiscal year follows the academic year, so everything is from Sept to August. Gotta use it before September 1.

Annie seems ok going back to the park now. We haven't taken her off leash since the July 3rd incident. No more fireworks are being set off, and really, not much is making any noise at 6am. There's about 4 other people with dogs that congregate in the park in the morning and Annie - who is usually afraid of strangers, especially men, let a strange man pet her head. She was too interested in the other dogs to notice him touching her. So she ran around for a few minutes with the other dogs - I still get butterflies when she wanders off too far - I don't want a repeat incident. John says letting her off leash is gonna bite me in the ass (i.e. she's gonna book again one day and really get hit this time). But it's hard not to let her because she has so much fun. Anyway, we didn't go today since she's going back to doggy daycare today - where she can play safely with other dogs. Among them, her "boyfriend" - Murray the Golden Retriever. She loves Goldens - she's a mutt, we don't know what the hell she is. But I have no idea why she's attracted to Goldens so much. Strange.

I'm working on a side project cleaning up some data from the College of Education, so hey, extra $. I'll probably do that today and hang a few more pictures.

We still have to hang our two monstrous Lichtenstien's - they're still sitting up against the wall in the basement. We know where they're gonna go, but we're just lazy I guess.

Apparently my George Bush giving the finger gif image on the left hand side doesn't appear for Internet Explorer users. Sorry guys, you're just SOL.

must...make...coffee

3 comments:

Donna said...

I saw the Bush flipper in IE? And flipped him one right back

The Zombieslayer said...

Hee hee. That would teach 'em for using IE. Stupid piece of crap browser. Firefox rules!

By the way, thanks for rubbing it in that you have the day off. I'm busy at work, now taking my lunch break while downtown, there is a parade going on for Spanish Fiesta Days. Tons of cute girls wearing tank tops and shorts and I'm at work. :(

tshsmom said...

Foolish girl! You MUST have coffee WITH blogging, not after!