09 October 2005

That bastard

Why is it whenever it starts getting cold is when John is summoned by his occupational overlords to sunny California? He works from home and the company is based in Pleasanton (somewhere outside SanFran). Of course, he only gets a week notice, so it's not like I could ever arrange to go with... Oh well, at the very least I get the house to myself for a few days... girls night anyone? Anyone up for Neo on Thursday night?

3 comments:

The Zombieslayer said...

Don't feel bad. Pleasanton is one of my least favorite towns in that area. It's just so, sooo, Pleasanton.

Well, I guess now it has a BART station, finally, so at least he could go somewhere else.

R said...

Ah, holding down the fort! I wouldn't bet on the weather in CA being nicer than here though.
Would love to join you at Neo but I'm driving to St. Louis on Friday afternoon and will need a full measure of sleep on Thursday night... Some day, I swear I'll go on Thursday!

greatwhitebear said...

would gladly do Neo, except theres that two hour drive and work at 4:30 the next morning!