18 October 2005

What The....

So I saw this on Shawn's blog and decided to look at my own search engine results from Blogpatrol.

Some were normal, even understandable, given the things I blog about-
  1. untouchables Connery Racine address (Google)
  2. miles maniaci tattoo chicago (Yahoo)
  3. mr oogie boogie carved pumpkin (Yahoo)
  4. jack skellington pumpkin stencils (MSN)
  5. arbonne(Google)
  6. Jack Skellington Pumpkin Carving Templates (Google)

Some were a little stranger, but I suppose I can see how my blog would pop up
  1. chicago girl laura (Yahoo)
  2. how to fix pork roast (MSN)
  3. gitlow vs new york in 1925 (Yahoo)

And others were just plain "Whaaaaaa?"
  1. passive agressive behavior in Children (MSN). Yes, I tend to bring out the best in the youngsters.
  2. "penis cozies" (Google) Who besides me and Donna would actually Google this phrase?
  3. "shelby knox" (Google) who?
  4. Biblical views about teen pregnancy (MSN). Techically wouldn't Mary qualify as a teen mother? Actually, given the young ages of marriage, most children would have been born to teen mothers back in that day.
  5. AMIDEI FAMILY CHICAGO MAFIA (Google). I try to avoid talking about the mafia since, well, it's the stereotype of Chicago.
  6. oochie gaga (Google) Why would anyone google this phrase? And why did I come up?

8 comments:

The Zombieslayer said...

Now that gets me curious. I went to blogpatrol's site, but it looks like work to set up. :p

Sadie Lou said...

I love checking to see how people found my blog. Someone found me by Googling
"elephant feet"

tshsmom said...

Shawn's still got you beat with the Leif Garrett thing. Although penis cozies comes in a close second.
I actually crocheted a penis cozy as a gag birthday gift.

Laura said...

tshsmom - do you have a patter? Donna wanted to make one as a gag gift too! how funny.

Leif Garrett + Lederhosen does win, hands down.

ZS: It's easy, and fun to play with.

Sadie: Elephant Feet? ooooookayyy

S.M. Elliott said...

Mom, please tell me you're kidding about the penis cozie. And if you DO have a pattern, I don't wanna know!!

Shawn said...

It always makes me feel just a bit more normal when I see some of the whacked out things people google...

I've gotta wonder how those penis cozy patterns got passed around before the internet...

tshsmom said...

Laura, I just made it up as I went. I made a tube(just make a small scarf and fold it in half lengthwise) Then I made two little ball covers that I attached to the "shaft". For this part I just started with a couple of stitches and added a couple each row. Halfway through, I started decreasing the same amount of stitches each row. Fold these pieces in half and sew your seam. Thread a drawstring through the top and add tassles to the end of the drawstring. Be sure to use outlandish colors, it's much more effective this way! ;)

SME, how do you think I got the idea for your Qbert costume?

S.M. Elliott said...

EW!!