I just found this so funny I had to share. Over Instant Messenger, I told John about my appointment for a massage on Monday:
Laura: I made an appt for a massage after work on Monday
John: ok
John: remember, bring cash, and ask for the "special" finish
Laura: uh huh
Laura: happy ending
Laura: handebung theraputic (from The Road to Wellville)
John: handebbuging
Laura: (ROTFLMAO emoticon)
John: if he's not singing under his breath in german - its not right
John: tell him i'll kill him if he touches your girlie parts.
Laura: ok
Laura: technically all of me is girly parts
Laura: except my balls
John: (ROTFLMAO emoticon)
Laura: which I keep in my pocket
John: THOSE are MINE
19 October 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
LOVE it!!
My husband is always losing his keys, so why should I trust him not to lose his balls?
He-he. John and Laura, you rule!
This was so funny ... for real! Now be a good girl and give John back his balls!
Yeah guys, we have a mind-meld when it comes to sick humor...
I had a conversation like that once.... I believe marajuana and Boone's Farm was involved at the time, however.
Post a Comment